Applications for admissions to graduate programs are handled by the School of Graduate Studies. For program specific deadlines, requirements and applications, visit the following program pages:
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - On-Campus
- Master of Science in Economics (MSE)
- Master of Science in Financial Economics (MSFE)
- Master of Human Resource (MHR) - On-Campus
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) - On-Campus
- Executive Master of Accounting (EMAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Professional MBA
- Master of Human Resources (MHR) - Executive
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) - Online
International Graduate Students
International students must work through the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) to apply to Utah State University. Once accepted to USU, students can be accepted into Huntsman Graduate Programs by following the admissions procedures outlined for each individual program.
Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS)
Contact the OISS office directly with any questions or to set up advising appointments.