Social Media Guidelines
We are so pleased that you are participating in a Global Learning Experience sponsored by the Huntsman School of Business. The purpose of these experiences is to facilitate the development of a global mindset and prepare you for entry into a business environment that extends beyond borders.
While traveling abroad, remember that you are ambassadors for the Huntsman School, Utah State University, and, more importantly, yourself.
We welcome and encourage you to post your photos on social media in order to share with your family and friends and us your global experience. The guidelines below will help you appropriately represent the Huntsman School of Business, Utah State University, and yourself.
Always THINK before you post. Ask yourself: Is it True, Helpful, Inspiring, Necessary, or Kind?
- Add value. Think before posting.
- Showcase your travel adventures.
- Share interesting, high-quality images or videos.
- Use common sense and courtesy.
- Ask before taking someone’s photo or video.
- Be mindful of privacy and confidentiality.
- Tag, share, and comment on each other’s posts. Add classmate accounts and reciprocate.
- Proofread and use business appropriate language.
- Post vulgar, defamatory, obscene, negative or threatening material.
- “Photobomb” or distract photographers.
- Crop or alter photos without permission.
- Inappropriately tag or caption photos.
- Take photos or video in prohibited areas
- Plagiarize or share illegal content.
- Exchange media accounts with strangers.
- Share personal information.
Tag your Instagram photos with our page "hgl_usu"
Use the following hashtags: #huntsmanglobal #londonhuntsman #asiahuntsman #peruhuntsman #parishuntsman
We would love to represent you and your experience with the Huntsman Global Learning Experiences. Please remember that all photos tagged or sent to us become our property and could be used for promotional purposes.