Master of Human Resources Executive Program
Leading People, Leading Strategy, Leading Organizations
- Top HR program -- fully accredited -- recognized reputation
- USU's Executive MHR ranked #4 in the Nation
- Designed for working professionals
- Available at a location near you
- Attend classes one weekend a month
- Complete in 12 months or 24 months
- Develop strong network of professionals
- Can be completed 100% online anywhere outside of Utah
MHR Executive Program Details
The Master of Human Resources (MHR) Executive Program is designed specifically for working professionals at a location near you or 100% online if living outside of Utah. The Program's focus is on developing strategic HR leaders. Experienced USU faculty utilize actual business projects to engage students in relevant, real-world learning experiences.
The program is offered live in Salt Lake and broadcast statewide and beyond through live video-conferencing and interactive-online technologies. The degree can be completed in as little as one year (includes summer semesters). Students will attend classes once a month. The program consists of 36 credits.
Each semester (fall, spring and summer) consists of two seven-week blocks. Students can begin the program in January, May, or August. Students on the 1-year track take two courses per block while those on the 2-year track take one course per block.
|Application Deadline||Start Date|