- Applicants should have obtained a bachelor’s degree (not topic specific) from an accredited university
- Applicants must have five or more years of post-graduate work experience
- Applicants must either have taken the following courses, or have work experience in the following areas sufficient to justify waiver of the course requirement:
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Corporate Tax
The Application Process
The admission process takes place online through the Utah State University Graduate School and requires the following:
- Candidates will complete the online application required by the School of Graduate Studies. On the 'Academic Course of Study' page please select 'Accounting - Executive Program' from the dropdown box.
- For full consideration, please complete your application no later than the March 1st deadline. For example, participants planning to begin the EMAcc program during June, 2017 should complete the application by March 1, 2017.