Hansen Differential Tuition Scholarship
The Hansen Charitable Trust has established scholarships to assist outstanding undergraduate Huntsman School of Business students with differential tuition. Awards will be offered on a semester-to-semester basis to students who are not already covered by full tuition scholarships.
To qualify for this scholarship assistance students must:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Be enrolled in 3000, 4000, or 5000-level Huntsman School of Business courses
- Submit a short essay (<400 words) focusing on educational and career goals
- Be endorsed by a Huntsman School of Business Faculty member
- Endorsement requests will be sent through the application submission process. It is in your best interest to inform the faculty member, prior to submittal, to expect the endorsement request via email
The Hansen Differential Tuition scholarship is awarded each Fall and Spring semesters, applicants must apply each semester they are interested in receiving the scholarship. The application link can be found below and is available during the first two weeks of classes Fall and Spring semesters. It is due the end of the 2nd week and is awarded by the end of the 4th week of the semester.
For questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fall 2019 Hansen Scholarship will open Monday, August 26. Applications are due by 5:00pm on Friday, September 6. Applicants will be notified by September 20 if they have been awarded the scholarship.
The Fall 2019 Hansen Scholarship application is now closed.
The Spring 2020 Hansen Scholarship will open Monday, January 6. Applications are due by 5:00pm on Friday, January 17. Applicants will be notified by January 31 if they have been awarded the scholarship.
The Spring 2020 Hansen Scholarship application is now closed.