Mock Interview Day
Friday, January 24, 2020
10 AM - 1 PM, Perry Pavilion (4th Floor), Huntsman Hall, Utah State University
Huntsman Mock Interview Day is your opportunity to sharpen your interview skills and polish your resume using feedback from professionals at our top corporate partners. Sign-ups for mock interviews begin on January 7th on a first come, first serve basis. Don’t miss this chance to connect with your future employer!
The Huntsman Mock Interview Day Will Help all Huntsman Students:
- Gain experience interviewing and practicing communication skills
- Develop and evaluate your interviewing style
- Receive interviewing feedback, tips, and suggestions
- Reduce anxiety about the interview process
Employer Resume Review
Friday, January 24, 2020 (in conjunction with Mock Interview Day)
10:00 am - 1:00 pm | Huntsman Hall, 3rd Floor Lounge
Have your resume reviewed by visiting the companies' employees, including HR and Managing Professionals. Get opinions and advice from the very people who will be looking at your job applications! We will be able to print your resume at the START desk.
What Employers are Expecting:
- Students to have knowledge of the industry and/or their company
- Students to have knowledge of their career goals and be able to discuss their experience and skills
- Students to make eye contact and be sincere and engaged
- Students to have practiced telling their stories using the STAR Method
Below are logos for registered companies, to see a full list and companies bios, check out the Companies page.