President of the USU's Entrepreneurship Center will give his valuable insight about the knowledge he gained from talking to hundreds of successful entrepreneurs.
Who: Community and E-Club members
Ammon Doman works as a financial advisor with Wealth Advocates. Before joining Wealth Advocates, he worked with Northwestern Mutual and has also obtained his CFP. Come join us to hear him speak on tax strategy and his experience as an advisor.
Attend live in HH 222 or join via Zoom.
Workshop/Training | Focused Friday
Social intelligence is commonly referred to as “common sense”, “tact”, or “street smarts.” It is the capacity to understand and connect with others. Join Doug Fiefia, former USU Student Body President, MBA graduate from Rice University, and current manager at Google Customer Solutions for a discussion on why social intelligence matters in your career and how you can use it to connect with your coworkers, clients, and more.
Join us live on the Huntsman YouTube Channel.
Panel Discussion/Presentation | Focused Friday
When Ward Clapham took command of the third-largest Royal Police force in Canada, the organization ran like most bureaucracies—heavy command-and-control management and strict adherence to the status quo. But Clapham didn’t believe in staying in the box. Today he challenges the way work is traditionally done and inspires leaders to rethink the way they manage people and unleash hidden talent.
Watch live on the Huntsman YouTube Channel.
Workshop/Training | Focused Friday
What does it mean to RISE to the occasion? You might be surprised at all the ways a career in finance can help you do just that! Join us for the 2021 Women in Finance event! All majors welcome. You will have the opportunity to learn from empowered women in several different industries and discuss what their career in finance really looks like and how they got there. Then, continue the conversation in breakout rooms and let them get to know you! You won’t want to miss this chance to see the diverse possibilities and challenges that a career in finance has to offer – and how you can RISE to meet them.
Register to attend.
Tune in to hear from congressman Blake Moore, who is proudly serving Utah’s First District. This town hall is sponsored by the MBA program and the Institute of Government and Politics at USU. The conversation will be moderated by USU Vice President of Government Relations, Neil Abercrombie. Join live via YouTube.
Each year at Founders Day, Utah State University celebrates the steadfast and visionary men and women who sacrificed to establish our great institution and honors those who today sacrifice to ensure a world of opportunity for future generations eager to achieve their hopes and dreams.
Old Main, affectionately remembered by succeeding generations of students and characterized by the bell tower, has been a distinctive icon of Utah State University for all who have walked its halls as students, faculty, or guests. The Old Main Society was established in 1967 to recognize those who have risen to the challenge of the founders and assisted the university through their private gifts. We thank and honor those individuals who selflessly contribute their time and resources for the future of Utah State
Business Ambassadors are authorized student representatives of the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, who work closely with the Huntsman recruitment team in achieving the school's mission of becoming a globally recognized institution. Each year 10-15 outstanding students will be chosen to fill needed positions.
Learn more and apply.
- All Types
- Academic Calendar (448)
- Panel Discussion/Presentation (126)
- Social/Networking (76)
- Information/Orientation (51)
- Student Activities (51)
- Workshop/Training (46)
- Special Event (15)
- Ceremony/Awards (13)
- Date/Deadline (7)
- Meeting (6)
- Conference/Seminar (5)
- Celebration/Fair/Festival (3)
- Cultural (3)
- Exhibition (2)
- Lecture/Readings (2)
- Breakfast/Luncheon/Dinner (2)
- Fundraiser (1)
- Reception/Reunion (1)
- Arts/Entertainment (0)
- Recreation (0)
- Sports (0)
- More Types
- All Audiences
- Students (333)
- Faculty (206)
- Staff (205)
- Parents (130)
- Alumni (75)
- General Public (74)
- Invitation only (0)
- All Departments
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business (1)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (1)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS) (0)
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) (0)
- BI Group (0)
- Business Council (0)
- Computational Finance Research Lab (0)
- Covey Leadership Center (0)
- Economics and Finance Department (0)
- Entrepreneurship Center (0)
- Entrepreneurship Club (0)
- Finance and Economics Club (0)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) (0)
- FJ Management Center for Student Success (0)
- Global Learning Experience (0)
- Healthcare Administration Club (HAC) (0)
- Huntsman Marketing Association (0)
- Huntsman Scholars (0)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) (0)
- Investment Banking Club (0)
- International Business Association (0)
- Management Department (0)
- Data Analytics & Information Systems Department (0)
- Marketing and Strategy Department (0)
- Master in Human Resources (MHR) (0)
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) (0)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (0)
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) (0)
- Master of Science in Economics (MSE) (0)
- Master of Financial Economics (MFE) (0)
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) (0)
- Pro-Sales (0)
- Real Estate Association (0)
- School of Accountancy (0)
- Shingo Institute Student Chapter (0)
- USU Distributive Education Clubs of America Chapter (DECA) (0)
- USU Pre-Law Society (0)
- Utah Women & Leadership Project (0)
- Sales Club (0)
- Women in Business Association (0)
- More Departments
- Utah State University (0)