The Utah Women & Leadership Project invites you to join us for our second Fall Women’s Leadership Forum.
Deidre M. Henderson, Utah’s ninth Lieutenant Governor, is well-recognized in Utah for her political leadership for eight years in the Utah State Senate. She gained a reputation as a strong conservative, a champion for government transparency, and a vocal advocate for women and families. In this engaging fireside chat, she will respond to questions about her own leadership development journey and provide her insights and perspectives on why, where, and how women today are needed to influence, impact, and lead in all settings. Come, listen, and learn from this important conversation! This event is open to all girls/women and those who influence them (this includes men too).
Register to join.
Panel Discussion/Presentation | Focused Friday
Indra Nooyi is the former CEO and Chairman of the Board of PepsiCo. She has consistently ranked among the world's 100 most powerful women. In 2014, she was ranked at number 13 on the Forbes list of The World's 100 Most Powerful Women and was ranked the 2nd most powerful woman on the Fortune list in 2015. She currently serves on the boards of Amazon and the International Cricket Council.
Women’s distinctive strengths and behaviors provide them with many advantages. Yet the very habits that help them early in their careers can hold them back as they seek to rise. In this virtual seminar, Sally Helgesen draws on her work with legendary executive coach Marshall Goldsmith to help women identify and address the habits most likely to get in their way as they seek to move to a higher level. Using vivid real-life examples that resonate and inspire, Sally helps participants:
- Identify how specific habits may hinder them as they move to a higher level.
- Initiate simple behavioral changes that can smooth their path going forward.
- Hold themselves accountable for changes that can benefit them and their organizations.
- Become a more powerful resource for other women seeking to rise.
Participants will come away from this forum with an enhanced understanding of their individual strengths, an actionable template for identifying and addressing challenges going forward, a proven means for enlisting support, and tools for enhancing their visibility and connections.
Registration required to attend.
Join us to hear Aggie Alums, Sam and Kacie Malouf, share their incredible story founding a global manufacturing and retail business while fueling their passion to help others through the Malouf Foundation.
The Utah Women & Leadership Project invites you to join us for our fourth Fall Women’s Leadership Forum.
More than ever before, our emotional health as women is critical to being able to not just “get through” or “endure” the responsibilities of a myriad of life roles but be able to flourish and thrive. Challenges related to things like stress, exhaustion, perfectionism, depression, anxiety, and the feeling of not being “good enough” can halt your positive growth and development. Dr. Susan R. Madsen, founder of the Utah Women & Leadership Project, will moderate a lively and engaging panel of therapists, authors, and experts on this topic. Julie Hanks, Tiffany Roe, and Melanie Davis will discuss the overall components of emotional wellbeing, trends in women’s mental health, and many of the top challenges that women are facing today. They will share their professional insights on top strategies and tools that can help women move from enduring to thriving. We will integrate questions from the audience as well. All are welcome!
- All Types
- Academic Calendar (84)
- Panel Discussion/Presentation (7)
- Student Activities (3)
- Workshop/Training (3)
- Special Event (2)
- Celebration/Fair/Festival (1)
- Ceremony/Awards (1)
- Conference/Seminar (1)
- Fundraiser (1)
- Information/Orientation (1)
- Social/Networking (1)
- Arts/Entertainment (0)
- Cultural (0)
- Date/Deadline (0)
- Exhibition (0)
- Lecture/Readings (0)
- Breakfast/Luncheon/Dinner (0)
- Meeting (0)
- Reception/Reunion (0)
- Recreation (0)
- Sports (0)
- More Types
- All Audiences
- Students (17)
- Alumni (7)
- Faculty (7)
- Staff (7)
- General Public (3)
- Parents (0)
- Invitation only (0)
- All Departments
- Jon M. Huntsman School of Business (7)
- Utah Women & Leadership Project (3)
- Association for Information Systems (AIS) (0)
- Beta Alpha Psi (BAP) (0)
- BI Group (0)
- Business Council (0)
- Computational Finance Research Lab (0)
- Covey Leadership Center (0)
- Economics and Finance Department (0)
- Entrepreneurship Center (0)
- Entrepreneurship Club (0)
- Finance and Economics Club (0)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) (0)
- FJ Management Center for Student Success (0)
- Global Learning Experience (0)
- Healthcare Administration Club (HAC) (0)
- Huntsman Marketing Association (0)
- Huntsman Scholars (0)
- Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) (0)
- Investment Banking Club (0)
- International Business Club (0)
- Management Department (0)
- Data Analytics & Information Systems Department (0)
- Marketing and Strategy Department (0)
- Master in Human Resources (MHR) (0)
- Master of Accounting (MAcc) (0)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (0)
- Master of Business Administration Association (MBAA) (0)
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS) (0)
- Master of Science in Economics (MSE) (0)
- Master of Financial Economics (MFE) (0)
- Phi Beta Lambda (PBL) (0)
- Pro-Sales (0)
- Real Estate Association (0)
- School of Accountancy (0)
- Shingo Institute Student Chapter (0)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (0)
- USU Distributive Education Clubs of America Chapter (DECA) (0)
- USU Pre-Law Society (0)
- Sales Club (0)
- Women in Business Association (0)
- More Departments
- Utah State University (0)