INFORMATION FOR U.S. RESIDENTS:
Please fill out and print this IRS VITA Intake Form prior to coming to the VITA Site – English Version or Spanish Version – These forms are also available at the site.
ADDITIONAL items to bring to the vita site:
Must Bring ALL of These:
· Photo Identification *
· Social Security Cards for you, your spouse, and dependents – Must have the actual card(s).
· Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents
· Wage and earning statements from all employers (Form W-2, Form W2-G, Form 1099-R, etc.)
* Please note that both you and your spouse will need to to sign the return if filing jointly. You may come separately.
Also Bring Any of These That Apply:
· Tuition Form from the university (Form 1098-T, available online through BANNER/ACCESS)
· Costs of textbooks purchased for classes
· Interest and dividend statements from banks (Form 1099)
· A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns for reference
· Bank Routing Numbers and Account Numbers for Direct Deposit of refunds (easiest way is to bring a check)
· Total Paid for Day Care AND the Day Care providers Tax ID number
· A USB Flash Drive to save an electronic copy of your return (optional).
· Any other documents that are tax-related. If in doubt, just bring it.