Admission Requirements and Policies
USU students or students transferring from another college or university applying for admission to the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business should complete the requirements listed below based on the semester of their application. Students must complete the admission application below, to be considered for admissions to the Huntsman School.
- Receive a C or better in the following classes:
- ECON 1500, ACCT 2010, MIS 1100*, and MIS 2100
- ECON majors: C or better in ECON 1500 and ECON 2010
- Be in good academic standing (2.0 GPA)
*The first offering of MIS 1100 will be Fall 2020. Students who complete MIS 2100 prior to Fall 2020, will not be required to take MIS 1100.
- Students must be formally admitted to the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business.
- A 2.50 GPA in core and major courses is required for graduation.
- For semester availability and prerequisites, see the USU general catalog.
- All Utah State University graduation requirements must be met. Check USU catalog for more information regarding requirements.
- It is strongly recommended that graduation applications be completed two semesters prior to graduation. http://www.usu.edu/registrar/htm/graduation.