The oldest continuously operating business school west of the Mississippi had humble origins. Old Main was home to the business school for several decades, starting with a small space for the Commercial Department in 1889.
- Old Main, Experiment Station, President's Residence, from the early 1900s
- Dr. Vernon Israelsen's typing class in the 1950s
- Business students admiring a new gizmo, 1950s
- School of Commerce Agathon display, 1955
- Business faculty discussing the ever-important trends in real estate, February 1959
- First student body and faculty photo, April 1891
- Students working in the College Bank, a mock bank at the School of Commerce, located on the third floor of Old Main, early 1900s