Meet the Firms
The MIS Department of the Huntsman School of Business is proud to host their 2nd Annual Meet the Firms Night. Held annually, this event is designed to promote management information system careers in both Utah and nationwide. It is a great opportunity for IT professionals and qualified students to meet together and to discuss career and internship opportunities.
Benefits for Firms:
- Focus recruiting efforts on the exact talent you wish to acquire for your organization
- Held in the beautiful Riverwoods Conference Center
- Students are well-prepared, months in advance, to discuss their skills and the projects they have worked on at Utah State University and elsewhere
- Huntsman MIS graduates are ready to hit the ground running, especially those who have found business solutions to real-world problems through student projects in areas such as data visualization and database management to solving problems with local businesses through the Business Intelligence Research Group, Association of Information Systems, and CEBA.
Benefits for Students:
- Opportunity to present and to discuss your professional profile with hiring managers from companies for whom you wish to work
- Discuss Internship and Career opportunities with recruiters from the top firms in the industry
- Host firms visiting the university to expand your professional network
- Get more than just a job, find a career with world-class technology companies!