For the first time ever, the Huntsman Marketing Association will have a full week dedicated to marketing activities. This semester's marketing week will be held from March 3rd through March 7th. Make sure to mark this week on your calendar because we have some great things planned!
This week is open to all USU students. The activities will be geared towards helping students understand all the different avenues of marketing and how it can help them become successful in their chosen field.
The activities will be focused on the following:
- Market Research
- How To Market Yourself
- Marketing Strategy
- Graphic Design
Two of our biggest competitions will be happening this week. These competitions are our case competition sponsored by Zagg, and our t-shirt competition. In order to participate in these activities you need to sign up in advance. You can sign up for the case competition and the t-shirt competition by following the previous links.
Here is a glance at the schedule of marketing week. You'll receive one raffle ticket for each activity you attend to win a prize at the end of the week.
Monday, March 3rd
- 9:00 AM Business building lobby - Marketing faculty introduction - breakfast foods provided
- 6:00 PM BUS 215 - Kick-Off event - Zagg case competition introduction (sign up here)
Tuesday, March 4th
- 5:30 PM OC Tanner Lounge - How to market yourself - Resume building workshop sponsored by Workday & How to land your dream job with social media presented by Jeremy Shumann (RSVP here)
Wednesday, March 5th
- 11:30 AM Market Research workshop hosted by Qualtrics - common hour
- 4:00 PM BUS 311 - Qualtrics networking event (sign up here)
- 5:00 PM OC Tanner Lounge - Qualtrics dinner (sign up here)
- 6:00 PM BUS 215 - Qualtrics lecture - Ryan Smith, Co-founder and CEO
Thursday, March 6th
- 6:00 PM OC Tanner Lounge - New venture marketing sponsored by The Bull's Head Pizzeria and Blue Square Apartments
- Marketing strategy competition (sign up here)
Friday, March 7th
- 1:00 PM OC Tanner Lounge - Closing banquet
- Raffle winners presented
- T-shirt design winners presented
- Zagg case competition winners presented