Summer Programs Application
Applications for the 2013 Summer Global Learning Experiences are now available. See below for additional application requirements.
Begin the Summer Program Application
Application Deadline: Friday, December 7, 2012
A complete application consists of all of the following items:
Online Application Includes:
(Application will include the following that should be gathered/prepared prior to beginning your application)
- Names and email addresses of two (2) academic references (You should request and notify your references in advance and let them know they will receive a link to an online form to complete the recommendation.)
- Personal Statement: Minimum 250 word statement of why you should be considered for the program.
- Copy of unofficial transcript (Accessible from Access/Banner – either save a copy as a PDF file and attach to your online application or print a copy and turn that into Liz Allred in BUS 309)
- Color copy of current passport (Attach a color PDF to the online application or give a hard copy to Liz Allred in BUS 309.)
Hard Copy Documentation
The general application for the summer programs is online. However, the application is not complete until you provide a hard copy of the following completed documents to Liz Allred in BUS 309.
- Meet with your academic advisor and have them complete and sign the “Study Abroad Course Advisor Form”.
- Receipt for $200 deposit. You need to pay this in the Registrars Office. When you pay the deposit ask for a copy of the receipt for your records and then please turn in the original stamped receipt. (The program deposit will be applied to the total amount of the program.)
- International students must turn in a hard copy of current US visa and I-20
In addition to the submitted application, each applicant must have an interview with a Global Learning Experiences program leader. We will schedule this interview once the application is complete.
If you have any questions, please contact Liz Allred at 435.797.7621 or email@example.com.