- News & Events
I am a . . .
- High School Students
- Current USU Students
- Transfer Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Hire Huntsman
A Great Place to Go to School
- Logan ranked #1 Safest Community in the USA to raise a family, #3 "Best College Town" in the USA, #4 Emerging Metropolitan Areas, #6 Most Secure Small Town to Live 2011, #99 Best Green Cities in America.
- 79% of the student body are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
- Utah State University hosts the largest LDS Institute in the world.
- Utah State University students graduate among those with the lowest debt of any major university in the USA.
- Utah State University has been named a “Best Western College” by The Princeton Review, 2011
Great Job Prospects
- 74 percent of Huntsman undergraduates land full-time jobs within 3 months of graduation -- 90% have full-time employment within 6 months, at an average starting salary of $45,000.
- 75% of Huntsman graduates are employed within Utah.
Global Student Body
- 230 international students currently attend the Huntsman School
- 60 % of Huntsman students speak a language besides English
- 47 different languages spoken by Huntsman students
- 46 % of Huntsman students have lived outside of their home country for at least six months
Campus is life, and life is campus
- As a residential campus, Huntsman students get an immersive college experience, far different from “commuter schools” like the University of Utah. Our students all live on-or-near campus, and nearly every students participates in any number of 200 on-campus clubs and associations. The Huntsman School alone hosts 19 different student clubs, from Finance and Entrepreneurship, to Business Intelligence and Marketing.
- 75% of Huntsman students hold a part-time job while attending school