- Our History
- Mission, Vision, Purpose
- Dean's Message
- National Advisory Board
- New Building - Huntsman Hall
- News & Events
- Future Students
- Hire Huntsman
The Huntsman School offers six graduate programs in a variety of academic areas. The curriculum of each program has been tailored so that you will be able to stand out at the top of your industry upon graduation.
Graduate Programs Available
The six graduate program available are as listed below. Each program has different admissions requirements as listed on the "APPLY" page of each website site.
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) *
- Master of Science in Economics (MSE)
- Masters of Science in Financial Economics (MSFE)
- Master of Human Resources (MHR) *
- Master of Management Information Systems (MMIS)
*Graduate Program available at USU campuses throughout Utah.
Graduate School Admissions
Applications for admissions to graduate programs are handled by the School of Graduate Studies. Additional Information about the steps that need to completed in order to apply and a link to the admissions application.
Each individual graduate program has its own application deadline based upon the program, location, etc. Please refer to the "Program Location" page on the website of the program you are interested in for program specific application deadlines.