FJ Management Scholarship Application
The deadline to submit scholarship applications has passed for 2015. For those who have submitted applications, please refer to the schedule below for information about the awarding process.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- January 5, 2015 – Scholarship application open
- February 27, 2015 - Scholarship applications for the FJ Management Scholarship must be submitted online no later than 5 p.m. on this date.
- March 20, 2015 - Receive by email an award or decline letter from the FJ Management Scholarship Review Board.
- April 3, 2015- Return signed acceptance letter via email to the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business, Programs and Advising Center (Business Building room 309). Remember, a copy of the donor thank you letter, a biography and high-quality photo must be included with your acceptance. You will receive step-by-step instructions on how to submit all required paperwork via email. Make sure you keep a copy of the award letter for your own records.
- Annual Fall Awards Banquet (Huntsman School Students ONLY) – If you are awarded and accept a scholarship, you must attend the Huntsman School of Business Annual Fall Awards Banquet or you may forfeit your scholarship.
WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR APPLICATION
Your application is considered for an award by the FJ Management Scholarship Review Board. This board is comprised of faculty and staff from USU Admissions and the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business. After the awarding has been completed, award and decline letters will be emailed to you.
We wish you the best of luck in your scholarship quest. If you have any questions not answered above, please contact the FJ Management Center for Student Success, BUS 309, 797-2272.