Earn your MBA at the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business at Utah State University. Our students are trained to lead, manage, and improve business performance. They know how to commercialize profitable ideas faster, cheaper, and more successfully. They possess the know-how to improve existing businesses and create new businesses, and are armed with cutting-edge analytic tools to gain a deeper and clearer understanding of both domestic and global markets, customers, and competition. Our newly redesigned curriculum will help you accelerate your career by giving you the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in today's business environment.
The Huntsman Advantage
- Newly Redesigned Curriculum: Knowing, Doing and Being
- MBA Global Learning Experience
- AACSB Accredited
- Huntsman MBAs get jobs. 85% of our graduates land great jobs within 3 months of graduation, with many earning starting salaries of $65K and higher.
Want to know more?
Stop by one of our information booths or attend one of our information sessions.
- Monday, October 22, 2012 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., TSC in front of Bookstore
- Tuesday, October 23, 2012 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Engineering Building Main Floor
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., TSC in front of Bookstore
- Monday, October 29, 2012 - 9 a.m. - 3 p.m., TSC in front of Bookstore
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Engineering Building Main Floor
- Wednesday, October 31, 2012 - 3-4 p.m., Engineering Building Room 108
- Thursday, November 1, 2012 - 3-4 p.m., Business Building 9th floor