Huntsman School Admissions Application
Non-Direct Admission Process
Students who do not meet the Direct Admit process (listed on this page), can still be accepted into a Huntsman School major by completing the following:
- Declare a Huntsman School major on the USU Admissions Application. While completing the requirements below you will be designated as undeclared business on university record.
- Complete 24 post-high school credits including:
- C or better in ECN 1500
- C or better in ENGL 2010
- C or better in STAT 2300
- Cumulative 2.67 GPA (3.0 GPA and B or better in ACCT 2010 for accounting majors)
- When these requirements have been completed, apply to the Huntsman School of Business to become a declared business major by completing the Huntsman School Admissions Application.
- December 1 for students completing requirements during Fall semester
- April 1 for students completing requirements during Spring semester
- July 1 for students completing requirements during Summer semester
Students should check their transcripts for accuracy prior to submitting their application.
The Huntsman School of Business Admission Application is currently closed. Please check back at the beginning of spring semester 2013.